STATE OF THE ART VIBROTACTILE PLATFORMS AND SOUND TABLES
Music is meant to be seen and felt, as well as heard.. VibraSound® is a proprietary technology that allows the user to hear, see, and feel music in every cell of their body.. It is based upon the Theory of Sensory Resonance developed by Don Estes, which states that the key to health and happiness is the ability to Experience life as much as Analyze it. Too much analysis leaves one short of experience. Experience actualizes in human consciousness as either pleasure or pain. The VibraSound Experience can help bring about a state of pleasurable experience called Sensory Resonance. This “Healthy Pleasure” has Applications in just about every field of medicine, psychiatry, stress management, recreation, and entertainment.
Sensory Resonance is a state of mind that occurs when one is extremely excited, challenged or relaxed in a pleasurable experience. It cannot be achieved under conditions of boredom, threat, or pain. VibraSound® was designed to help users relax and become inspired at the same time by synchronizing their senses of Sight, Sound, and Vibration with a unique form of Music Therapy that allows them to simultaneously see, hear, and feel the harmonic vibrations. Being relaxed and stimulated at the same time can lead to states of Sensory Resonance that can bolster one’s health by helping to balance the Autonomic Nervous System, the body’s number one control mechanism.
VibraSound® consists of five main modular components:
Vibrotactile Mattress that sends music or frequencies as vibration to the body.
4 Channel Stereo Visual Display that sends music as light pulsations to the eyes.
Immersion Headphones that send music as sound to the ears.
Sensorium LSV II Sensory Interface and vibrational therapy system that generates frequencies and synchronizes the sound, light, vibration and music.
VibraSound® synchronizes the sensory mechanisms and encourages deep relaxation, profound inspiration, and emotional balance. Sessions are 20-80 minutes in length and are available in various Locations around the world. The music can be from any source, custom mixed during the session, or pre-recorded sessions based on theme.
There are seven different embodiments of the VibraSound® Platform:
WaveTable™ Liquid Crystal Table
ZeroGravity™ Reclining Chair
Transportable™ Massage Table
Vibrotactile Music Dolphin™
VibraSound® SubSonic Chair Pad
VibraSound® Hand and Feet Transducer Kits
VibraSound® VR Virtual Reality Platform
Each model has its own advantages and applications. Please review the Products Section below to see details, specifications and prices. Thank you for your interest in VibraSound and the work we are doing with it.
VibraSound® TransPortable – Vibro-tactle Massage Table
This foldable table represents the state of the art in portable vibrotactile / sound therapy tables. Constructed with high quality components; heavy duty hardwood frame, triple density foam, Reiki ends, professional wiring components, two patented transducers with proprietary mounting, durable leather-like black vinyl covering, ten foot cable, 150 watt amplifier, and manual. This table is extremely comfortable and easy to set up. Our experience with massage tables has improved comfort, reduced noise from vibrating components, enhanced vibration and improved usability. For More information, please visit:
VibraSound® Zero-G Chair — Reclining Chair
The VibraSound® Zero-G Chair is designed upon the NASA liftoff frame and is the most comfortable recliner you’ve ever experienced. In addition, its ultra-modern design, beautiful wood and luxurious leather make it the most beautiful. The patented position creates a feeling of floating in space, and equalizes blood pressure throughout the body, reducing tension. Comes with two patented and two specially mounted transducers, comfortable pad, pillow, ten-foot cable, 150-watt amplifier, user’s manual and online assistance. Optional in-pad transducers put vibration directly into the body in addition to the chair ($500). For more information please refer to our website at: http://www.vibrasound.com/ZGBrochure.htm.
Vibrasound® WaveTable™ (Hydrosonic Transducer Table)
The VibraSound® Wavetable is considered around the world to represent state of the art in permanent vibrotactile sound therapy tables. Its proprietary Hydrosonic transducers create true vibration rather than oscillation, while a zero-impedance-processor insures that the sound or music seems to be coming directly out of the body. The full system includes a custom soft-frame, two proprietary and specially mounted eighteen-inch transducer enclosures on isolation pedestals, custom humanized mattress, liner, heater, ten-foot cable, six-hundred-watt amp, zero-impedance equalizer, liquid crystal concentrate additive for water, fill and drain kit, three custom CDs, user’s manual and online help. For more information please see:
VibraSound® SubPad – Vibrotactile Chair Pad
The VibraSound SubPad fits comfortably into any chair and provides the kind of vibration that is normally only possible with much larger transducers. It’s patented design is based on a superior materials science that limits impedance loss and allows the vibration to enter directly into the body for an experience that has to be felt to be believed. This small, compact and inexpensive system will surprise you with it’s power. It’s the ultimate way to get into the vibrational healing arts without having to break the bank and the perfect addition to the Sensorium LSV II sensory interface. The SubPad will provide years of service with superior durability. Connects directly to any sound source. (Pad, Amp, Cables and Manual).
Vibrasound® Sensorium™ LSV II Sensory Interface
LAUNCH YOUR SOUND TABLE TO THE NEXT LEVEL…
Light and sound devices have been around since the beginning of the 20th century but didn’t gain scientific acceptance until 1950 when the first clinical version appeared. Since that time many companies have come and gone, with a few making it through to the current day. However, the technology hasn’t changed that much. From the early days when we were all gluing small incandescent flashlight bulbs into welder’s goggles until the present with the multi-color light diodes mounted on PC boards in designer sun glasses…it’s still pretty much the same technology…flashing lights synchronized with a factory preset choice of low quality sounds and sometimes music. Sure, the quality has improved and we’ve discovered the variety of visual experience is different for various wave-shapes, but there hasn’t been a major leap in this field for quite some time.
In 1997 InnerSense, Inc. introduced the world’s first light and sound device that included a third generator for vibrotactile output, called the Sensorium™ LSV for light, sound and vibration. The tactile sense is powerful and represents 1/3 of the connections that make up the brain stem. Prior to that, our VibraSound® system had gained the honor of being considered state of the art in vibrotactile transfer since its launch in 1984. It, along with the Cotyledon, Somatron and Body Sonic in Japan…was the world’s first introduction to what music and sound “feel like”. Millions of dollars are now pouring into this haptic science of vibration. Whereas the VibraSound® Wavetable still stands as the state of the art in that field, we wanted to create a new type of light and sound device that can function as a complete sound healing system and work with any vibroacoustic pad, chair or table…something that would take the experience even higher…
The Sensorium™ LSV II is the basis of a fully functional vibrational therapy system. It’s a computer based software/hardware system that represents a next generation of light and sound devices that far surpasses those of the past with many new powerful features:
- Three separate stereo generators for light, sound and vibration
- Can by programmed to function in synchrony or harmonic relationships
- Third stereo channel output for vibration can drive any vibrotactile pad, chair or table currently available utilizing built in waveforms
- All outputs (light, sound and vibration) are stereo are phase synchronized and programmed into segments which can linked into sessions
- Professional grade inputs for two microphones and external sound or music source
- Audio Output – Dual function generators provide wide-range of sound frequencies or can access iTunes or outside audio/music source
- Audio Waveforms – Sine, triangle, sawtooth, maj and min triads, white or pink waveforms.
- Light Output – Stochastic* phase pulsed lights – 4 channels (2 left and 2 right) – Indigo (red and blue) – Pulse width – amplitude – phase
- Vibrotactile Output – Dual function generators provide wide-range of frequencies that can be synchronized with light and sound
- Vibrotactile Waveforms – Sine, triangle, sawtooth, maj and min triads, white or pink waveforms.
- MusicVision™ IV – Unique proprietary waveform modulation works with any music
- 107 user programmable parameters of frequency, phase, pulse width and amplitude for light, sound and vibrational feedback.
- User-friendly programming software
- Superior accuracy and precision to six decimal points
- Sub-harmonic synthesizer – Five channels of phase specific sub-harmonics for music
- Altitudinal Oscillator – Psychoacoustic and psychotropic effects of an ascending and descending quad frequency waveform
- Quality, Reliability and Maintenance
- Superior parts for heavy use by demanding professionals
- High definition light diodes for superior eyes closed experience
- Behringer signal card: 24 bit quality for state of art performance of all outputs
- Mac and PC software design by experienced transformative technology engineer
- The Sensorium is synchronous with our quantum biofeedback technologies like The Portacle™ and Psi-Fidelity™
- Comes with 21 factory programmed sessions, with the only limit to number of allowed user defined programs being computer memory
Requires PC or Mac computer (not included) and optionally, a vibrotactile pad, chair or table (not included).
Minimum computer requirements are:
- Intel-based CPU w/1GB RAM – GPU w/OpenGL 1.4 or higher
- OSX 10.6, Windows 7 or higher (note: Software is delivered in .zip archive format.
- 1280×768 or higher display resolution
Microphone (built-in or external) and Headphones or Headset (Headphones + Mic)
Comes with Sensorium. LSV II Software, Sensory Interface, Indigo (Red/Blue) Light Diode Glasses, Headphones, Power Adapter, Cables and Manual
PROFESSIONAL HEADSETS – (REQUIRE AUDIO INTERFACE BELOW)
$250 BUY (Audio Technical Professional Headset_______________________________________________________________________